WESTERVILLE – Businesses and restaurants in Uptown Westerville will serve as hosts to dozens of artists Saturday afternoon.
The annual Westerville Art Hop takes place from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, April 9, 2022. Artists will be on hand at more than 30 shops, exhibiting, selling, and creating art.
An interactive map of the event is available from the Arts Council of Westerville. Printed maps will be available Saturday at City Hall.
- A Twist on Olives – Barbara Barbee (Jewelry)
- Amish Originals Furniture – Lisa Dials (Resin Art)
- Asterisk Supper Club – Lisa Shepard (Paintings)
- Barrel and Boar Gastro Pub (8 N. State St) – Lee Bradford (mixed media)
- Birdie Books – Andrew Miller (Children’s Books)
- City Hall Courtyard – David Henry (Pottery), Gary Bumpus (Sketches/Paintings), Judith Dincan (Watercolor Paintings), Lynn Carty (Paintings), Wendy Fetters (Paintings)
- David Myers Art Studio and Galleries – David Myers (Paintings), Kathy Norris (Paintings)
- Daylight Artist Collective – Amanda McGee (Paintings), Janelle Hallett (Tapestry), Holly Romano (Digital Photography), Laura Jacob (Mixed Media), Sophie Miller (Textile Craft)
- Deja Vu Fine Consignment – Alexander LeVasseur (Comics)
- FUSIAN – Christopher Duda (Public Muralist) Jennifer Bachelder Spears (Mixed Media)
- Good Vibes Winery – Janine Crum (Landscape Paintings)
- Green Haven Living – Cindy Ceroky (Mixed Media)
- Inspired Gallery of Fine Art – Mark Wilford (Paintings)
- Java Central – Rob Mandell (Digital Art/Photography)
- Kurt McCurdy HER Realtors – Don Wilkins (Mixed Media)
- Megan Lee Designs – Megan Owdom-Weitz (Pet Portraits)
- Meza Wine Shop – Tiffany Arnold (Painting/Jewelry)
- My Cousin’s Cottage (16 E. College Ave.) – Lisa O’Connel (Acryllic paintings)
- Mystic Nirvana – James Simpson (Jewelry)
- Ohio Art Market – Haley Worthington (Upcycled Leather Accessories)
- Pearlescent Portraits and Adored Boudoir Photography – Jean Tully (Photography)
- Pure Roots Boutique and Gallery – Glover Shearron Jr. (Paintings)
- Ria Room/DiCarlo’s Pizza – Nick Drakos (Paintings)
- S.H.E. Boutique – Sophia Soissan (Paintings/Digital Art)
- Shirley’s Popcorn – Arta Noor (Paintings)
- Sunbear Studios and Gallery – Maggie Flanagan (Paintings), Erik K. Mize (Oil Paintings)
- Uptown Art & Clay – Sylvana Whittaker (Pottery)
- Uptown Eyecare – Becca Evans (Watercolor Paintings/Mixed Media)
- Uptown on Main – Kacy Berger (Upcycled Home Decor)
- Westerville Antiques and Revamped Decor (2 N. State St.) – Kathryn Smithson (Pastels)
- Westerville Public Library – Joe Moore (Children’s Books)
- Public parking spots available along State Street and nearby public lots. A Uptown Parking Map. An app with real-time parking information is also available.
- If you’re already in Westerville, Cota Plus can get you the rest of the way. Rides cost $3 or users may purchase a day pass for $6 per person. Children 12 and under are free with a parent.
- The Inspired Gallery of Fine Art at 259 North State Street has 75 spaces available. Organizers suggest parking there, checking out the gallery, and walking the rest of the way into Uptown.